The complete guide to one of quilting's most popular and accessible styles includes everything you need to know to make your first rag quilts.
- 12 beautiful rag quilt patterns easy enough for complete beginners
- Complete guide to basic techniques
- Lie-flat spiral binding so you can read the book at your sewing machine or cutting table
- Lots of BONUS extras: 4 quilt labels, 2 bonus pillow patterns, and 2 quilting needles to help you get started.
By best-selling author Christine Mann.
#ragquiltingbooks #raggededgequilt #ragquiltpatternbook #ragquiltsbooks
Rag quilting is addictive… and easy enough that even complete beginners will love it
A Beginner’s Guide to Rag Quilting is just what you need to get started in the cozy, thrifty, and addictive art of rag quilting.
Here’s what you will find inside:
- Step-by-step guide to the basics of rag quilting: the tools you will need, choosing fabrics, cutting, sewing, quilting, adding easy appliqué, and finishing a rag quilt, with lots of photos and helpful tips to make everything easy.
- Guide to the differences between rag quilting and standard quilting.
- 12 fun and easy rag quilting patterns for beginners, each one with complete photo instructions.
The book’s lie-flat spiral binding makes it easy to use right at your cutting table or sewing machine.
A Beginner’s Guide to Rag Quilting is book #2 in the Quilting for Beginners series of books by best-selling author and long-time quilter, Christine Mann. Christine shows you exactly what to do, with lots of photos, shortcuts, and simple techniques that make your first rag quilts easy and fun. Join the thousands of beginning quilters who have made their first rag quilts with help from Christine.