LEARN TO QUILT THE FUN AND EASY WAY
Grab this easy, best-selling guide for new quilters and start quilting today.
Everything you need to know is right here:
- Five fun and beautiful quilt patterns
- Complete step-by-step instructions on how to make a quilt
- Lots of bonus extras: four fabric quilt labels, four quilt block patterns and tutorials, and two quilting needles. Best-selling author Christine Mann takes you step by step through everything you need to know to make your first quilt. Choose one of the five simple quilt patterns and just follow along. You'll be quilting in no time... and loving it! Amaze your friends and family members with your beautiful new creations.
Everything you need to know to make your first quilts
Have you always wanted to try quilting? A Beginner’s Guide to Quilting helps you get started the fun and easy way. Here’s what’s inside:
- Overview of the tools and supplies you need
- Choosing batting, fabrics and colors
- Cutting your fabric
- Piecing, especially sewing that all-important 1/4″ quilter’s seam
- Layering and basting your quilt
- Machine or hand quilting
- Binding the quilt
But that’s not all! The book also includes complete patterns and step-by-step tutorials for making five easy but beautiful quilts:
- A quilt-as-you-go table runner you can make in just a few hours — so easy to make that you will want to make one for every season or special occasion.
- A beautiful but simple Rail Fence lap quilt.
- A Double-Four-Patch baby quilt that makes you look like a quilting expert, but is really easy to make.
- Stack of coins quilt — a colorful take on a traditional favorite.
- Checkerboard strips quilt — a great way to show off your favorite large-scale prints.
Five Fun and Easy Quilt Patterns with Photo Tutorials
Click on any of the photos to see a slide show.