Update: this giveaway is now closed. The winners of the Week 1 giveaway were Roni and Shelly M.
Get 30% off on the spiral bound version today — this price won’t last!
What’s in the Book?
Quilts, of course! This video shows some of the beautiful quilts you can make with the patterns and instructions in the book.
That’s not all. Everything you need to know about making quilts for yourself, your friends, and your family is right here:
- An overview of quilting through the centuries and popular styles of quilting you may want to try.
- An illustrated list of all the tools and supplies you’ll need.
- Complete photo tutorials that guide you through every step of making a quilt from start to finish.
- Five easy (and beautiful!) patterns you can make right away: table toppers, lap quilts, and baby quilts.
- Lie-flat spiral binding, so you can put the book right next to your sewing machine and refer to it while you quilt.
- Front and back book flaps to keep your place if you need to close the book.
- Four bonus preprinted fabric quilt labels, ready to sign and sew to the back of your quilts.
- Four bonus quilt block tutorials for favorite blocks you’ll want to make over and over.
- Two bonus quilting needles.
Photo Gallery of quilts from the book